Pages too zoomed out All the time.
I have a large screen and I can't find a way of making the web pages larger without having too zoom in every time i load a new web page.
Every time Firefox opened
== I downloaded Firefox
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
I suggest you install the following extension, that will let you do just that:
Feel free to search for other extensions with similar functions, if you're not satisfied with that one: