Since recent upgrade, can not download from YouTube
Before the most recent upgrade to Firefox 3.6.8 two weeks ago, everything worked fine with this program. My issue is, I can not copy and paste a URL address from You Tube and download it into a program called Audio Editor. After the upgrade, when I copy and paste the URL address and start to download, there is no download. The message No File Downloaded, please try again. It is like there is nothing there. It worked great for a couple of months. Is there a setting in the new version of Firefox that prevents me from copying, pasting and downloading from You Tube?
Every time Firefox opened
== after upgrading Firefox 2 weeks ago to 3.6.8
Additional System Details
- -Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- IE Tab Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100722 AskTbFXTV5/188.8.131.5204 Firefox/3.6.8
The program, Audio Editor version 2010 7.0.2 I have completely uninstalled Audio Editor and reinstalled. It worked great for a couple of months.
Can you be more clear about your issue. What I understand from your post is that you "can not copy and paste a URL address from You Tube and download it into a program called Audio Editor". Does this mean that you cannot paste the URL you copy? Or does this mean that Audio Editor is not recognizing the URL?
Also, this Audio Editor you speak off is not developed by Mozilla, so if it's just that it's not working correctly, you need to contact its author for support.