Why "Basic Page Style" is not an option for this website?
I have problems with this internal website at work. I have seen it before at home with www.taringa.net, the problem is that the web page just displays text without the styling sheet settings, and when I go to View > Page Style, I can only see "No Style" then a separator line, and then an option like c3c_base or some custom name. The " Basic Page Style" is not there and I can't view the web pages correctly. If I create a new FF profile, I can then see the page just fine, although the same options are available from such menu.
Didn't upload the Troubleshooting information due to sensitive information safeness.
Already followed suggestions here: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Websites+look+wrong
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- -IE Tab Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_13 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Did you try to clear the cache?
"Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now" "Remove the Cookies" from sites that cause problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes). See Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems and Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems