when i visit facebook, show the below, but all other web-sites no problem, The connection has timed out The server at www.facebook.com is taking too long to respond.
when i visit facebook show the below, but no problem for others web-sites - i cleared all the cookies, cache .....everything
The connection has timed out The server at www.facebook.com is taking too long to respond.
* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. * If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection. * If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Every time Firefox opened
== 3 days before
Additional System Details
- -BitCometAgent v1.07 for Firefox
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 5.10 for Netscape
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Veoh Web Video Player Browser Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 GTB7.1
what the hell is wrong with it???
normal when i visit facebook, show the below, but all other web-sites no problem, The connection has timed out The server at www.facebook.com is taking too long to respond
me too have this problem
I have the exact same problem. But it not with facebook. I make jewelry, and I have a online shop at Esty. I cannot load the page, it will give me the exact same message saying "The connection has timed out >>>>"The server at www.etsy.com is taking too long to respond."
I read in other forum that it might be the firewall. I tried to allow firefox through firewall, clear all the cache, cookie, restart my modem. The problem still exist.
I need help too.
upgrade your browser to Firefox 8 and check