This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I'm no longer able to use hotmail. I'm on windows 98 and use firefox 22.214.171.124
Just today, about an hour ago, I can no longer work the hotmail site. I can't upgrade my system, it's windows 98. I use firefox 126.96.36.199
URL of affected sites
Just today, about an hour ago, I can no longer work the hotmail site. I can't upgrade my system, it's windows 98. I use firefox 188.8.131.52 == URL of affected sites == http://www.hotmail.com
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 5.10 for Netscape
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r124
- Shockwave Flash 7.0 r19
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/220.127.116.11