Problem with firefox toolbar
Well, not a real problem but my Firefox is not the same as you show in the image of this page: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/beta/features/ . My toolbar look like: http://img228.imageshack.us/i/imagemvh.jpg/ when it need to look like: http://img193.imageshack.us/i/screentablocation.png/ I wanna know how can i take off that blue toolbar above of Navigation toolbar to make my firefox look more like the image. Thz ^^
Every time Firefox opened
== Yesterday, when i install
Additional System Details
- -Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:2.0b1) Gecko/20100630 Firefox/4.0b1
Feedback 1.0rc1, Java quick starter 1.0 and Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant 0.0.0
Maybe that only works on Vista and Windows 7 and not on XP
Might also depend upon which Service Pack is installed in WinXP.
I see the same on Windows 2000 in 4.0.b1 - http://img228.imageshack.us/i/imagemvh.jpg/ - support for Win2000 and WinXP SP1 & SP 2 hasn't been dropped as of 4.0b1, but they probably won't be supported in 4.0b2 or 3. I lost my nightly "tester" version of b3 on the 7th or 8th of July, and that might be related to dropping support for Windows versions below WinXP SP3.