Print jobs are missing content
I'm using Vista and Firefox and an hp deskjet f4180. When I try to print an email it only will print certain fields, resulting in printed pages without the message.
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Office Live Update v1.4
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_05 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/2010031422 Firefox/3.0.19 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Although possibly not related to your problem, I have to remind you that the version of Firefox you are using at the moment has been discontinued and is no longer supported. On top of this, it has known unpatched bugs and security problems. I urge you to update to the latest version of Firefox, for maximum security, stability, performance and usability. You can get it for free, as always, at getfirefox.com.
As for your issue, hopefully this support article is what you need: