This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How can I make a backup listing of all of my Firefox bookmarks, with complete URLs, so I can print it out from a word processing document?
I have a problem with my bookmarks, cookies, history or settings
How can I make a backup listing of all of my Firefox bookmarks, with completely written out URLs, so I can print it out from a word processing document? Please email me the answer- firstname.lastname@example.org
duplicate. Locked. Please continue here -MJB
PPC Mac OS X Mach-O
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/184.108.40.206
- -Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Test Your JVM.
- Plugin that plays RealMedia content
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r260
- Provides support for Digital Rights Management
- Provides support for Windows Media.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5.1
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
All Replies (1)
Although possibly not related to your problem, I have to remind you that the version of Firefox you are using at the moment has been discontinued and is no longer supported. On top of this, it has known unpatched bugs and security problems. I urge you to update to the latest version of Firefox, for maximum security, stability, performance and usability. You can get it for free, as always, at getfirefox.com.