My older Mac runs OS X 10.3.9 and Firefox 184.108.40.206. Is there a more recent version of Firefox that I can upgrade to with OS X 10.3.9?
My older Mac runs OS X 10.3.9 and Firefox 220.127.116.11. I want to apply for a work-at-home job that requires a more current version of Firefox. Is there a more recent version of Firefox that I can upgrade to with OS X 10.3.9?
Additional System Details
- -Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r28
- Provides support for Digital Rights Management
- Provides support for Windows Media.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5.1
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/22.214.171.124
No. Firefox 3 and above requires OSX 10.4 and later.
You are using some very old plugins with known security issues. Check your versions here: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
Java: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Using+the+Java+plugin+with+Firefox Adobe Flash (aka Shockwave Flash): http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Managing+the+Flash+plugin Macromedia Shockwave for Director (aka Shockwave Player): http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Using+the+Shockwave+plugin+with+Firefox