eBay 'Contact seller' page does not load properly ie no message box appears
When using eBay link 'Contact seller' the page which opens does not show the box in which the message must be entered. The other browser that I use does not have this problem and it has only just become evident in Firefox. I get the same result when trying to make contact through individual seller feedback page links
URL of affected sites
PC Version, I have Found the Ad Block Plus to be the culpritRead this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Google Updater One-Click Deluxe Install plugin
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0.0
- QuickUpload (22.214.171.124)
- BT Broadband Support Tools is part of the BT's Getting Setup Portal as it provides additional help wizards for your BT Total Broadband products.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-GB; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6
I have same
Are you using Macintosh or PC version of Firefox?
PC Version, I have Found the Ad Block Plus to be the culprit