How do I delete search history? I tried the steps in "how to clear search history but when I click on history it still shows search history
I cannot clear search history. I tried procedures found in "How to clear search history" in help but when I click on "History" it's all still there>
Every time Firefox opened
== since i've had my computer
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
i don't know what this means
Make sure that you do not get confused by Use popular search suggestions in the Firefox Search bar. The "Search Suggestions" are not your search history. The search suggestions are loaded in real time by querying the (Google) search engine site based on what you typed so far in the search bar. If "Clear Search History" is grayed out then the history is cleared or disabled.
You can disable the search suggestions by right-clicking the text field in the search bar and remove the mark before "Show Suggestions".
there is no "show suggestions" when right clicking text field
i tried that but it didn't work!