Questions about Firefox 4
A few things, I know it is still in development buy I was wondering about a few things. The most annoying thing is Firefox, when maximized, hides my taskbar (I have autohide on). Another thing that is annoying i the app button isn't pressable when you are on the very top edge of the screen (kind of annoying). Also, is the home tab going to be included? Finally I really like the app button that StrataBuddy had, is this the final app button? Thanks for any news
Every time Firefox opened
== I downloaded it.
Additional System Details
- Unity Player 2.6.1f3
- Pando Web Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Delivery Network Acceleration by BitTorrent™
- Picasa plugin
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Google Update
- Version 1.0.5, copyright 1996-2010 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; en-US; rv:2.0b1) Gecko/20100628 Firefox/4.0b1
Follow the "Depends on" bug links at https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=556174 for progress.
Ok so in other words, there no where near done, they were just getting a release out to show people. That makes sense, thanks for the reply