Real Player video download option not showing up since upgrade to 3.6.6
Real Player video download option does not appear with firefox.
Every time Firefox opened
== I was upgraded to 3.6.6
Additional System Details
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Yes, since I upgraded to FF3.6.6 the real player plugin is not working. It is working in IExplore and settings in Real Player haven't changed. Will Mozilla correct this??
Here is the fix.
type about:config in the address bar Then in the filter box type dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npswf32.dll.
Then change the value to false.
Thanks, seems to be working