Why is my address bar no longer using "predictive" (don't know the proper term) text anymore?
For example, if I type in a letter such as "f," in the address bar, why does it no longer bring up the options of websites that are saved in my history and bookmarks?
== I'm not sure, but I think it happened after I chose my new skin.
Additional System Details
- -Macromedia Authorware Web Player Netscape plug-in, version 2004
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100611 Firefox/3.6.4
Make sure that the Location Bar is not set to "Nothing": Tools > Options > Privacy > Location Bar: When using the location bar, suggest: History,Bookmarks,History and Bookmarks - See Smart Location Bar