This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
gmail wont open.
"The page isn't redirecting properly"
URL of affected sites
"The page isn't redirecting properly" == URL of affected sites == http://www.mail.google.com
Additional System Details
- -Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- ProductView Lite126.96.36.199
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Try clearing your cache and cookies.
- Open the Tools menu, then select Clear Recent History... .
- In the Time Range to clear: drop-down, select Everything.
- Click the arrow next to Details to display the list of items that can be cleared.
- Select both Cookies and Cache.
- Click Clear Now .
Try clearing your cache and cookies. # Open the Tools menu, then select Clear Recent History... . # In the '''Time Range to clear:''' drop-down, select '''Everything'''. # Click the arrow next to '''Details''' to display the list of items that can be cleared. # Select both '''Cookies''' and '''Cache'''. # Click Clear Now .