"Save As" page comes up when I try printing from Firefox
When I use my Verizon DSL and Firefox (this doesn't happen if I use Int. Explorer) and I wish to print internet info, I do a Ctl. P to print. Instead of printing, I receive a "Save As" page that I cannot stop from appearing. The page includes: "Save As" at the top with a box for saving to (Ex.: documents), then has a listing across of "Name," "Date Modified," "Type," "Size," and "Tags" across the top. Then a listing of items such as Games, My Stationery, New Folder, Sansa, Updater. Then at the bottom there is a listing for "File Name" with a box for the name. Then under that a "save As Type" (PDF). Then a save or cancel button.
Every time Firefox opened
== About a month ago
I can not print anything from Firefox but on IE everything prints just fine. I happen to like Firefox a whole lot better so would appreciate a solution to my problem.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.2
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
I can not print anything from Firefox but on IE everything prints just fine. I happen to like Firefox a whole lot better so would appreciate a solution to my problem.