I accidently clicked to hide my menu toolbars ("file" "history" "tools" etc), how do I get it back?
I accidently clicked to hide my menu toolbar (ie "File," "Edit," "View," "History," "Bookmarks," "Tools" "Help"). How do I get it back?
Additional System Details
- -Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Hit the Alt key to show the Menu bar, then open View > Toolbars and select Menu bar, so it has a check-mark.
please reinstall hte menu bar
In Firefox 3.6 and later on Windows you can hide the menu bar via "View > Toolbars" or via the right click context menu on a toolbar. Press F10 or press and hold the Alt key down to bring up the menu bar temporarily. Go to "View > Toolbars" or right-click the menu bar or press Alt+V T to select which toolbars to show or hide (click on an entry to toggle the state).