I cant download anythinf
C:\Windows\TEMP could not be saved, because you cannot change the contents of that folder.
Change the folder properties and try again, or try saving in a different location.
I WONT LET ME DOWNLOAD ANYTHING!!! I already unchecked the un-read box still not working
Additional System Details
- -Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Default Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Try going to tools>options inside Firefox, and then selecting General at the top of the window that comes up. Under Downloads where it says textSave Files to: Change it to desktop. This picture might help: http://blog.ashfame.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/download-options.png