Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

In advanced setting when I set to no proxy it does not save this setting

AnonymousUser

When I set my proxy setting in the tools / options / advanced / settings to no proxy and than log out and back in again the settings goes back to manual proxy configuration. How can I get this to stop?

Operating system

windows 7

When I set my proxy setting in the tools / options / advanced / settings to no proxy and than log out and back in again the settings goes back to manual proxy configuration. How can I get this to stop? == Operating system == windows 7

All Replies (1)