how do i get my bookmark toolbar back?
how do i get my book mark toolbar back
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9 FBSMTWB002
View > Toolbars - click on the Bookmarks Toolbar, so it has a check-mark
i want to be able to get to my history , bookmark, files, Downloads. why did the bar with all that stuff disappear?
Typically: NO HELP! How can I access View>Tools>Toolbars when that tab/ribbon now longer shows. That's what I want back. Please treat this request seriously.
YEAH I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WTF!!!
Same problem...empty bookmarks toolbar in Mozilla Firefox. I still have my bookmarks toolbar in Wyzo!
I have a file where the websites I had in the Bookmarks Toolbar still reside...they just won't show up in the toolbar. Is tech support working on a solution this problem? A lot of folks needing help with the same problem! I have to switch browsers until the problem is resolved. Please RSVP.
I have this problem. My bookmarks toolbar is a narrow grey bar with nothing in it. When I add bookmarks to it nothing happens.
bookmark toolbar missing and I want it back how do I do that
ALT V at the same time brings it all back.
I'd like to know how to get back the toolbar which had the "Most Recently" visited sites link on it?
In Firefox 3.6 and later on Windows you can hide the "Menu Bar" via "View > Toolbars" or via the right-click context menu on a toolbar.
Press F10 or press and hold the Alt key down to bring up the "Menu Bar" temporarily.
Go to "View > Toolbars" or right-click the "Menu Bar" or press Alt+V T to select which toolbars to show or hide (click on an entry to toggle the state).
- Make sure that you have the "Bookmarks Toolbar" visible: "View > Toolbars"
- Check in "View > Toolbars > Customize" that the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the Customize window on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If you do not see the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" then click the "Restore Default Set" button
Cor-el !!! YOU JUST HELP ME OUT WITH WHAT YOU POSTED HERE ON HOW TO BRING BACK THE TOOLBAR CAUSE I HIDE ALL THE TOOLBAR ON MY BROWSER FOR A MONTH AND I CAN'T BRING THEM BACK. SO YOU ARE THE ONE THAT HELP ME OUT JUST NOW, AM VERY GRATEFUL, I WISH I COULD SEE YOU TO SHOW MY GRATITUDE FOR YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU HELP ME OUT.
I WILL LIKE TO HAVE A CHAT WITH YOU IF YOU DON'T MIND, MY YAHOO ID IS email@example.com. HOPE TO RECEIVE YOUR MAIL ANYTIME.
HAVE A GRATE DAY.
I found that by right clicking in a open area(where your blank bookmark toolbar is), clicking customize, clicking the "restore default set" box(bottom right), then done and the bookmark toolbar becomes populated with all of your bookmarks.
I had Bookmarks Toolbar checked, the toolbar was visible but didn't have any of the icons.
I fixed this by right clicking the space near the address bar and choosing CUSTOMIZE.
In customize click on RESTORE DEFAULT SET.
Then click DONE. When the customize window goes away, the icons should be restored. This was done on FF5. Hope it helps.
SOLUTION If the "Bookmarks Toolbar" is checked when you go to the View | Toolbars menu, then you should do the following to bring back your bookmarks: 1. At the View | Toolbars menu, select "Customize." 2. At the bottom, click on "Add New Toolbar." 3. Give it a recognizable name, like My Bookmarks Toolbar. 4. The new tool bar will probably appear above the URL address bar. 5. If "Bookmarks Toolbar Items>>" appears on one of the toolbars, drag and drop it onto the new toolbar. If it does not appear, then scroll in your Customize Toolbar window to find it and drag it to your new toolbar. 6. If you want your new toolbar to appear below the URL address bar, drag and drop the URL address bar to above your new toolbar. 7. Back in the Customize Toolbar window, click on the "Done" button Your bookmarks that comprise your BookMarks toolbar should reappear. This worked on two of our FireFox installations, in versions 6 and 7. I hope this helps.