Unable to connect Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at ad.doubleclick.net. * The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy.
Unable to connect
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at ad.doubleclick.net.
* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- -Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r12
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Java Plug-in 1.4.2 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
"Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now" "Remove the Cookies" from sites that cause problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes). See Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems and Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems
Clearing the Cache and removing Cookies is only a temporary solution. Restart the computer and the problem persists.
Incidentally this is not a problem for Internet Explorer - just Firefox.