Pages are loading very slowly for the last couple of days. Can't seem to find the culprit. Can someone help me please?
Pages are loading very slowly on most any site i go to, sometimes reloading the page or clicking on a link again will cause it finish loading, but approx. 75% are taking between 30secs to well over a min to load if they finish loading at all.
Every time Firefox opened
== about 3 days ago
Additional System Details
- -Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- npmnqmp 071303000006
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r1
- Provides support for Digital Rights Management
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- SmartAccess Plugin for Mozilla
- The Cortona Plug-in allows you to view 3D models and explore virtual worlds. © 2002 ParallelGraphics.
- Adobe SVG Viewer v3.0 for Macintosh
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.7
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- Provides support for Windows Media.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9
AIO Sidebar, 2 pane bookmarks, adblock plus, stay-open menu, checkplaces, download statusbar, downloadhelper, fasterfox lite, manage folders, old bookmarks sidebar, searchplace, sortplaces, stumbleupon, xmarks (however i currently have all but the first 4 disabled & still having the problem)
Even though I have dial-up I am having serious problems with loading up---it sometimes never happens..Just wish firefox would send an e-mail if they are having issues: Gonna ask Kim Komando what to do, after all I installed Firefox because of her.