Firefox won't let me change my homepage and theme. It starts over like new everytime I open it up.
Since with the new update on 6-8-10 my firefox starts up and opens 3 tabs. reg mozilla google page, the themes page, and a download helper add on main page. I change me homepage and change me theme but when I close firefox it never saves the theme and homepage and starts back with those three tabs open.
Every time Firefox opened
== with the new update on 6-8-10
Additional System Details
- -npmnqmp 989898989877
- Echospin Proxy Control (Mozilla)
- DivX® Web Player
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Pando Web Installer
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
See this article for some suggestions: Firefox says it's just updated every time it starts - how to fix
How to set the home page: Firefox supports multiple home pages separated by '|' symbols