My browser is missing: back, refresh buttons plus File, Edit, View, Tool buttons are missing.
I installed Firefox onto my computer and in doing so it removed my browser: back, Forward, Refresh buttons; also, the File, Edit, View, Tool, Help buttons are missing.
Additional System Details
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_15 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.0.1;MEGAUPLOAD 1.0 GTB7.0 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Hit the Alt key to show the Menu bar, then open View > Toolbars and select Menu bar and Navigation bar, so they have a check-mark.
Same Problem here that button does nothing at all...
The same problem as Rad Bell
i HAD the same problem and the alt key did it....i feel like a dumb ass. been on computers since the early 90s and crap like this still messes me up. bless you the-edmeister... im back on track!!
Thanks John! I had a drunk neighbor come over and after three hours he did fix it. But I lost all my bookmarks!