A constant alarm sounds when Firefox is running
a crazy alarm is sounding
Every time Firefox opened
Additional System Details
- -Cooliris embbedded in a tab
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- npmnqmp 071505000006
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0.3
- Plugin for viewing Sibelius(tm) music scores http://www.sibelius.com
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
I have same problem. When i open firefox it sing some intro sound , and then alarm non stop...Anyone know where is problem?
Win XP sp 3 is installed
the same problem operating system: Windows Vista
Yeah it sucks need a fix fast
How can i fix?
Same problem. Alarm sounds regardless of site opened.
sounds like a car alarm. comes on as soon as firefox starts, no matter what site I'm on.
mee too, sinct today!
Running Windows XP
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 GTB7.0 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Me too, and I disabled cool preview, il sounds always. Mac system
its something with google!!!! Even when u are not on google, they script your browser even when u are not on their site, its packman!!!!
The crazy alarm is sounding since today 21.05.2010.
Please help me and support me with a solution.
Thank you in advance - kind regards
Mine just started in the last hour (3pm Eastern 0 I have shut down the computer and started again, but the alarm sounds. No alarm sound on Chrome. Any ideas?>
Pacman theme starts after Firefox has finished loading. Might have something to do with Google celebrating Pacman's 30th anniversary. Full restart of OS does nothing. Mac OS 10.6.3. Not funny anymore. Firefox can't be used with annoying Pacman alarm...
sux = how to stop?
Hi, the same problem since 2hours :( not funny, not possible to support the sound any more ... and I'm not the Mac user or sth ... gosh ... guys, any solution ? Meg
I have the same problem on mac. Help.
I disabled, cool iris previews and it has done the trick so far.
Tools>add ons>extensions>click on extension>click disable>restart firefox>restart with reopening tabs
Worked for me. Would like the extension back so I will be watching for more than a work around
Cool Iris Preview Plugin is the problem. I just uninstalled it, and there was silence.
Here what I've read on the CoolPreview Homepage: (www.coolpreviews.com)
"ATTENTION: Experienced Pac-Man music and other issues? Please download our fixed version 3.1. Also fixed previews on Google Images, New York Times, YouTube, and even made previews faster! We apologize for the inconvenience. It's definitely the craziest bug we've ever experienced!"