A constant alarm sounds when Firefox is running
a crazy alarm is sounding
Every time Firefox opened
Additional System Details
- -Cooliris embbedded in a tab
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- npmnqmp 071505000006
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0.3
- Plugin for viewing Sibelius(tm) music scores http://www.sibelius.com
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
It's certainly the same sound. Can the folks at Google be alerted to see if they can do something about it?
Same stupid alarm going off, how do I stop this????
Disabling CoolPrevies does the tric. Never again CoolPreviews
I get a loop of some horribly sounding techno music or something clip over and over again. It is linked to 10.6.3 Firefox as it stops if I close down programme and restarts regardless what web site is in the tab(s). I use Mac Snow Leopard OX (10.6.3).