Address bar Missing
My Address bar has disappeared and also the File/Edit/VIew etc. Bar!
Additional System Details
- -Hotbar Firefox Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
* If the menu bar is hidden then press and hold the Alt key down, that should make the Menu bar appear (Firefox 3.6 on Windows) (see What happened to the File, Edit, and View menus?). * Make sure that you have the Navigation Toolbar and other toolbars visible: View > Toolbars . * If items are missing then see if you can find them in the View > Toolbars > Customize window. * If you see the item in the Customize window then drag it back from the Customize window to the Navigation toolbar. * If you do not see that item then click the Restore Default Set button in the View > Toolbars > Customize window.
thanks it really works
No one answered the question about having the address bar disappear. When I go to 'customize' it shows up but when I close the customize window its gone again. What do I do to get it to show again where it belongs?
Is the Navigation Toolbar still displayed after closing the customize window?
Cor el your the best!
Go to view - customize and click restore default. There you are with the address bar.
If your address bar is missing: click view (at the top) highlight toolbars and scroll down and click Navigation Toolbars. If this doesn't work for you I don't know what will. =/ Good luck!