Firefox 3.6.3 is not supported by the Google Font API
I have Firefox 3.6.3 on my Macbook, but is only detected as 3.0.1on this form. When I link to the Google font website, it says, "We're sorry, but your browser is not supported by the Google Font API. To browse the fonts in the Google font directory please switch to a more modern browser." So I have to use Safari to get to the page.
URL of affected sites
Maybe this article will help - Websites say that Firefox is outdated or incompatible even though it's the latest versionRead this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- -Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- Gecko default plugin
- Picasa plugin.
- Coupons Inc. Plugin
- Contribute Plug-inInbrowser Editor Plug-in
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 18.104.22.168
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686 (x86_64); en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/2008070206 Firefox/3.0.1
Maybe this article will help - Websites say that Firefox is outdated or incompatible even though it's the latest version