Different icon sizes, depending on the toolbar they're in?
I'd like to have large icons in my navigation toolbar, but small icons in all other toolbars.
Checking/unchecking the "use small icons" box changes the size of ALL icons. For instance, when I check the box, the icons in my navigation toolbar become small, but I want them to be large.
Can someone help?
Additional System Details
- -The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.5.0_04 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 GTB7.0 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Adblock Plus 1.2
Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant 1.2.1
That solved the problem, thanks!
That is great and all, but isn't there a way to get the large icons without an addon? I got it working by simply exporting my profile from Firefox 3. There has to be an about:config setting that can enable this functionality, I just can't figure it out. Ugh!