How do I prevent danasoft users from accessing my ip and system info?
How do I prevent danasoft users from accessing my ip and system info when I am in forums? I've heard that ad blocking would work. How do I activate it?
A few times a week
== I open forum pages.
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Java Plug-in 1.4.1_02 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
I don't know what danasoft is, but your IP address is something that cannot be hidden from your end. You would have to use some sort of anonymizer service.
Danasoft just gets all of this information from your IP. Only you can see it; it is automatically generated when you visit the webpage. Visit the danasoft website http://www.danasoft.com for more information.