How do I explore the new bing maps feature on bing.com in firefox?
I'm on FF 3.6.3 and when I click the link for the new bing maps feature it never loads. I just get a blank page.
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- -The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.4.2_08 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Font Finder 1.0, Microsoft.net framework assistant
Try clearing your cache. See How to clear the Firefox cache
Unfortunately that didn't work. When I click on the "explore the new bing maps link on bing.com, I do notice that when the page is trying to load I briefly saw something about silverlight?
Ok, I see. I'm in Canada, so it wasn't giving me the US page. Silverlight is a plugin, that needs to be installed separately. See https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Using+the+Silverlight+plugin+with+Firefox