When using tabbed browsing, if I click to open a new tab, why will it not automatically load my homepage in the new tab instead of a blank window?
I use tabbed browsing with the tab bar visible at all times so I can click on a new tab when convenient.Why can my homepage not load automatically on that newly opened tab insted of a blank screen with a search bar saying "you've opened a new tab".........well yeah. I have looked through the options and cannot find anything to open a new tab with the homepage. Is it possible? Have I missed it? If it's not possible, could you make it so?
Every time Firefox opened
== I opened a new tab.....see above
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- Office Live Update v1.4
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB
The default is to load a blank page.
Try one of these add-ons: http://sogame.awardspace.com/newtaburl/ https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/777