Most of websites I visited using FF renders with bold fonts! how can I fix this?
its been 2 days... suddendly most of websites I visit using FF renders with bold fonts. I search on the web for this solutio, one of them was to download the areal font, I done that and restarted my system, and still I am getting bold font!
how do I fix this?
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_13 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Which fonts are you using? Check Tools->Options->Content->(Fonts & Colors->Advanced, and let me know everything that's set there.
Also, let me know which fonts look wrong at http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/fonts
Hi, thanks for a reply :)
these are the settings: fonts for: western proportianl: serif size 14 serif: times new roman sans serif: arial monospace: courier new size: 13 minimum font size 10
yes: allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selection above
character encoding defualt_character encoding: wester (iso-8859-1)
Which fonts on the page I linked appear bold?
hi, thanks for a quick reply :)
everyting. every are some screenshots:
Hi, thanks for a quick reply :)
everything, here r some screanshots