pop-up blocker is on, pop-ups still come up. after i exit window, audio is still audible
pop-up blocker is on, pop-ups still come up, after exiting window, audio is still audible. sometimes for minutes
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- -My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Default Plug-in
- npmnqmp 071800999999
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r12
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Free Realms Installer
- Google Update
- Unity Player 2.5.1f5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
microsoft.net framework assistant 1.1
You have an old version of Flash Player that is likely causing this issue.
The best version to get for most users is the latest Flash 10.1 release candidate from http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10.html - choose the "plug-in for Windows".