Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

30-day refund

Francisco Pasqual

Hi,

I purchased a 30-day VPN but it is not supported by my computed, so I can't use it. I tried downloading a previous version but it didn't work anyway. Therefore I'd like to request a refund, following the 30-day refund policy (I purchased it 2 days ago).

My e-mail is [redacted] @gmail.com and user is francisco.pasqual.

Thanks,

Hi, I purchased a 30-day VPN but it is not supported by my computed, so I can't use it. I tried downloading a previous version but it didn't work anyway. Therefore I'd like to request a refund, following the 30-day refund policy (I purchased it 2 days ago). My e-mail is [redacted] @gmail.com and user is francisco.pasqual. Thanks,

Modified by James

All Replies (1)

On https://www.mozilla.org/products/vpn/download/ is shows the minimum macOS version needed is macOS 13.0 or later.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-request-refund-mozilla-vpn

Mozilla VPN is one of Mozilla's premium products. In order to get premium support from a dedicated agent, please submit your question with your Mozilla VPN app by going to Settings > Help > Contact Support. Alternatively, you can sign in to the Mozilla account connected to your subscription here (if not already) and then use this link.

The Mozilla VPN form link can also be found at top at Ask a Question > Mozilla VPN as you posted this thread in desktop Firefox section.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.