Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I.have new device no password transferred over how do I recover my passwords

Ronda

I bought a new iPhone how do I recover my saved passwords that did not transfer over

I bought a new iPhone how do I recover my saved passwords that did not transfer over

All Replies (1)

Where is your old device?

You should power on both the old and new device and log in to your Mozilla account to sync your data.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/sync

What is exactly your problem?

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.