Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. Learn More Open how do I put ad blocker on my Firefox app? 1 reply 2 have this problem 50 views Firefox for Android Extensions asked 4 months ago TyDraniu replied 4 months ago roalsty 6/1/26, 4:18 AM bold text. How do I install an ad blocker? '''bold text'''. How do I install an ad blocker? I have this problem, too All Replies (1) TyDraniu Top 10 Contributor 6/1/26, 4:25 AM Go to Settings -> Advanced -> Extensions, find uBlock Origin and install it. Go to Settings -> Advanced -> Extensions, find '''uBlock Origin''' and install it. Ask a question I have this problem, too You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.