Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

How to stop donation campaign display after donating?

psig

Hello! After donating, I am still hit with campaign prompts through the Update server. How do I stop these (now annoying) messages? Thanks!

Hello! After donating, I am still hit with campaign prompts through the '''''Update''''' server. How do I stop these (now annoying) messages? Thanks!
Attached screenshots

All Replies (1)

That may appear periodically, but you can remove the donate message that appears at startup at setting>general. The prompt does, on occasion, appear because Thunderbird is dependent on periodic repeat donations to keep the project alive. Thank you for your donation. :)