Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

email cannot send

David McVilly

I cannot send emails. Get a message saying I have sent too many messages. I have not and the message came suddenly two days ago. I can receive and send through telstra.

I cannot send emails. Get a message saying I have sent too many messages. I have not and the message came suddenly two days ago. I can receive and send through telstra.

All Replies (1)

Maybe if you post more information, such as your complete SMTP settings, there will be suggestions. Otherwise, we have no details to work with. Thank you.