Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

Emoji in incoming email

Gary Lorrimar

I received an email with an emoji in the body of the text. When I go to the print option it won't print the emoji or any of the text after the emoji.

OOps, fixed it myself

I received an email with an emoji in the body of the text. When I go to the print option it won't print the emoji or any of the text after the emoji. OOps, fixed it myself

Modified by Gary Lorrimar

All Replies (2)

Chosen Solution

Good job! How did you fix it?

Saved it as "text only" then printed it