Unified folders in Thudebird supernova
In old thundebird I had unified folders view. Under Inbox I was able to see all accounts and in main inbox I was able to select which inboxes I want to see.
Now, in supernova under main inboxes I see only those accounts that are selected in main Inbox.
Is it possible to activate old view?
All Replies (1)
You did this:
- Right click on 'Unified Inbox' folder and select 'Properties'
- Click on 'Choose' button
- small window opens and it should list all accounts and all folders
You may need to increase height of window or use the scroll bar to see all the accounts and all folders.
But...you are saying it does not list all your accounts.
How many accounts do you see and how many should be listed - including 'Local Folders' mail account ?
Try this if the above is true. First set :
- View > Folders > 'All' (uncheck 'Unified')
- Help > Troubleshooting Information
- Under 'Aplication Basics' - Profile Folders - click on 'Open Folder'
A new window opens showing the contents of your 'profile name' folder
- Exit Thunderbird now.
- Scroll down locate and delete these files:
- click on 'Mail' folder to see contents
- delete this folder : 'smart mailboxes'