Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
This thread was closed and archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Locked Archived

Candy Crush on Facebook

SuMo Bot

I originally switched browsers to Firefox because other browsers would not open Candy Crush on Facebook. I have been using Firefox as my main browser for a few years now and like it very much, but out of the blue it just quit letting me open Candy Crush on Facebook. Completely stops (freezes) my laptop when I try. Won't even let me log out of Facebook. I can now open it on other browsers, but what happened to Firefox???

I originally switched browsers to Firefox because other browsers would not open Candy Crush on Facebook. I have been using Firefox as my main browser for a few years now and like it very much, but out of the blue it just quit letting me open Candy Crush on Facebook. Completely stops (freezes) my laptop when I try. Won't even let me log out of Facebook. I can now open it on other browsers, but what happened to Firefox???

All Replies (1)

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.