Synced Firefox browser password deleted on on One PC now deleted everywhere! HOW TO RESTORE?
Hi So I had an old PC which somone wanted to use, I forgot that I was logged in on the fireforx browser so I deleted all the cookies, browser history and saved password, however forgot it was on my account so when I started using my PC today...passwords where not showing up and realised I deted them all and its now synced acoss all my devices...
Can I restore all the password?
All Replies (2)
Unless you have a backup of your Firefox profile, it will not be possible to recover that data.
You can look a utility to browse System Restore points to see if you can locate older copies of involved files.
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- favicons: favicons.sqlite
- bookmark backups: compressed .jsonlz4 JSON backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- cookies.sqlite for the Cookies
- formhistory.sqlite for saved autocomplete Form Data
- logins.json (encrypted logins;32+) and key4.db (decryption key;58+) for Passwords saved in the Password Manager
key3.db support ended in 73+; to use key3.db in 58-72, make sure to remove key4.db
- cert9.db (58+) for (intermediate) certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
- persdict.dat for words added to the spell checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other website specific data (Site Preferences)
- sessionstore.jsonlz4 for open tabs and pinned tabs (see also the sessionstore-backups folder)