Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
This thread was closed and archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Solved Locked Archived

Mozilla x Gmail - doesnt work with Gmail account - from last week

SuMo Bot

Mozzila doesnt work with Gmail account - from last week - I cant set the gmail account, I have last verion of Mozzila and google accound stop working, I try SSL+ password, SSL+Oauth, try to remove my account and now I can't add a new mail account right now to mozzila, because I can't log in to Google, I've already changed my passwords and settings, and nothing has helped. I'm not alone in who it stopped working.

PLS help mozzilla doesnt working with gmail? WHY I'll probably have to change my email client and I don't want to

Mozzila doesnt work with Gmail account - from last week - I cant set the gmail account, I have last verion of Mozzila and google accound stop working, I try SSL+ password, SSL+Oauth, try to remove my account and now I can't add a new mail account right now to mozzila, because I can't log in to Google, I've already changed my passwords and settings, and nothing has helped. I'm not alone in who it stopped working. PLS help mozzilla doesnt working with gmail? WHY I'll probably have to change my email client and I don't want to

All Replies (3)

Chosen Solution

Google je vůl. Docela obsažně je to popsané v příloze: https://pc.poradna.net/files/95333-nefunkcni-skenovani-pres-gmail-p-pdf

Možná by stačilo jen změnit server SMTP na Gmail účtu.

Modified by poljos

JJ zkousel jsem to znovu a povedlo se pres ten vygenerovaný kod pro aplikaci, nicméně není to úplně komfortní a musel jsem dát ruční nastavení a ověření heslem, nebralo to ověření OAuth, na to se to nevztahuje. Proč to tak komplikují? To půlka lidí nezvládne

Google si chce hrát na boha.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.