Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Firefox version 100 for IOS

Oona

Unable to upgrade to Firefox version 100. I click the link in my Firefox email and, there, am prompted to go to the App Store. When I go to the App Store and select “0pen”, nothing happens.

Thank you.

Unable to upgrade to Firefox version 100. I click the link in my Firefox email and, there, am prompted to go to the App Store. When I go to the App Store and select “0pen”, nothing happens. Thank you.

All Replies (2)

Hi

Do you see Firefox for iOS installed on your device?

Yes. Firefox is my default browser. Thanks