Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Removing Google Account from Lightning

Shawn

I had my google account linked to lightning but no longer want it. With this new update (91) I went in and unsubscribed to one and have one left. It will not allow me to unsubscribe. That item is greyed out.

How do I remove my google account from lightning?

I had my google account linked to lightning but no longer want it. With this new update (91) I went in and unsubscribed to one and have one left. It will not allow me to unsubscribe. That item is greyed out. How do I remove my google account from lightning?
Attached screenshots

All Replies (3)

Did you try adding a new, local calendar? Maybe you can delete the Google calendar after adding a local one.

I tried that, now I can not remove the local one.

Was the Google calendar synced with an add-on such as Provider or TbSync? If it was, see if removing or disabling the add-on makes a difference.

Google calendars (and contacts) can be synced in TB 91 with built-in CalDAV and CardDAV.