This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I do not want to use the Virtual Private Network. How do I quit and get a refund
I signed up to try Firefox's VPN. It did not load properly and I have not used it. In thinking about it, I use my PC so seldom and I really don't need it. I want to stop the VPN and get a refund of my money for the trial period. I have never used it anyway. Thanks for any help. It is not easy to get help from Firefox.
All Replies (4)
Hello, We offer a 30-day money back guarantee so you can try Mozilla VPN risk free. If you purchased Mozilla VPN through an app market (App Store, Google Play, and other app markets) your purchase is subject to that app market's rules and might not qualify for a refund.
To request a refund follow the steps below:
- Contact form to request a refund from Mozilla VPN
- Choose "Payments & Billing" from the What do you need help with? drop-down box.
- Select your Operating System from the What operating system does your device use? dropdown box.
- Type the word "Refund" into the Subject box
- Lastly, explain why you would like a refund in the "Your message" box.
- Provide a detailed description of any problems you had with the VPN software so the support agent can see if they have a solution for your specific issue that may fix the problem.
Modified by NoahSUMO
The "How do I request a refund for Mozilla VPN" is not useful when the app fails to install. I cannot get my refund because the app fails to install on my Windows 10 and I want my refund because the app fails to install on my Windows 10 system.
Really pissed off, just bought Mozilla VPN to find out that it won't work on High Sierra. OK, I realize that this is a rather old System but a little warning earlier in the process wouldn't be a bad idea....Swiftly tried to get a refund, BUT, only got the old run around from help page to help page to end up at the same line...Meaning you have to go on to Mozilla VPN to request refund. A little hard if it won't run on your machine. Sorry not good enough, I just hope that someone will contact me now.
Needing Help________I'm not sure Who?What?where? to get a refund when I have already uninstalled Firefox VPN?? Just purchased yesterday February 4, 2022, had problems with my devices.