This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Due to a news story about Google working on a top secret Chinese Military project a few years ago, I have blocked any and all connections and services to Google. I have noticed that FireFox browser shows (very briefly) webpage sites being accessed from within websites that I do visit. I noticed a number of Google Services flashing through the list of site connections. Is FireFox BYPASSING my Firewall settings and allowing Google connections? And If so, are there browsers that do NOT use chromium-based code, that honor my firewall settings? Should I just write my own browser code so I can validate that Google is NOT violating my privacy and committing espionage for the Chinese Military?
All Replies (1)
- set the tracking protection to custom
- select all checkboxes
- set "cookie settings" to All third-party cookies (May cause Websites to break)
- set "tracking content" settings to in all Windows
- set the "do not track" settings to always
- select delete cookies and site data when firefox is closed at "Cookies and Site Data"