Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

I paid for vpn service and discovered that VPN is not available for Mac, I want a refund and remove my card info.

Dan Yarbrough

I use a Mac and didn't see a mention of that until I had already been charged $4.99. Now I would like to get a refund and remove my card info from the system.

I use a Mac and didn't see a mention of that until I had already been charged $4.99. Now I would like to get a refund and remove my card info from the system.

All Replies (1)

Please submit a support ticket by clicking "Get help -> Contact us" within the VPN application so we can take care of you.