Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Voice Search ?

jkmail06

I am handicapped so I am hoping to be able to do a voice search on FF with Google search.

I keep reading that there is supposed to be a microphone on the search bar but there isn't one there. I'm using FF on a pc version 77.0.1

Thank you

I am handicapped so I am hoping to be able to do a voice search on FF with Google search. I keep reading that there is supposed to be a microphone on the search bar but there isn't one there. I'm using FF on a pc version 77.0.1 Thank you

All Replies (1)